All images © 2012 - 2014 Rachel Gage Photography

Jan 24, 2014

Ooops.

Oh. My. Gosh.  I am going to admit something totally stupid.  Are you ready for it?  Please don't judge me too harshly.  I started this blog......posted a few updates.......and then forgot it existed.  Pitiful right?  I just logged in and checked out the last post.  The studio was just getting some walls.  This was almost a year ago.
Then, I went through all my more recent photos of the studio progress, and I realized I don't have a current one.  Ugh.  This one is the most recent one I have.  

The walls are done, the roof is complete.  I have actually moved some stuff in - that's what I'm doing in the picture above.  Those bins hold all the props I have acquired so far, organized by time of year/holiday (spring/easter, halloween, christmas, etc).  Since that photo, some insulation and drywall has been added.  Once wiring has been added, I'll be able to use the studio for portraits, regardless of whether the building is complete or not (I'd use a backdrop so you'd never see the incompleteness).  Once this sub-zero weather passes, I'll go take some pictures of the inside and outside of the studio in its current state.

No comments:

Post a Comment